Websites of Our Design Hosted Here

Chuch of Peace

Chuch of Peace
This small church, located just outside the city of Kewanee, IL, was built in 1904 by the French Huguenots that had settled in Kewanee & Neponset Townships. Contact: Steve Looney

Websites Developed & Hosted Here

First Congregational Church

First Congregational Church
{Standards Compliant} New version released in November of 2011! Contact: Dennis Keane